Monday, December 10, 2007

Long Lull

Now that we're in a long lull in football activity, I am going to slow down posting a little bit. There just isn't that much to write about. The team isn't practicing for the BCSNC game yet, and there just isn't that much activity.

Well, that's not exactly true. There's plenty of activity. The coaches are working hard on recruiting right now, and Les Miles is probably busy working on finding a new defensive coordinator. The problem is that I don't have a whole lot of insight into those topics right now. At least, I don't have any that you can't find on the other sites.

I'll probably have a little recruiting overview some time soon, but I just don't have enough original to say on the topic to fill a lot of columns at this point.

I will definitely cover basketball, but I don't get a lot of the games on television here. When I get one, I will watch it and I will comment. By the way, I watched the first half of the Villanova game. We looked great. I didn't catch the second half, but I'm sure it was a big win for us.*

So, GeauxTuscaloosa will be pulling back just a little. In truth, since I started this blog in February, I have posted a lot more than I thought I would. I never anticipated it being more than a 4-5 post a week type thing in the offseason, but I ended up posting just about every day.

For today, feel free to read the post below about the Heisman Trophy winner.

*Yes, I'm kidding.

No comments: