Monday, March 26, 2007

Round 4

It's over.

Richard: 603 points, 0 players remaining
Scott: 598 points, Corey Brewer remaining
Poseur: 517 points, Jeff Green remaining
Jason: 502 points, Jeff Green remaining, mathematically eliminated
Daniel: 418 points, Jeff Green remaining, mathematically eliminated

Poseur's still mathematically in it, but not really. He has to hope Green scores 86 points in the next two games to have any chance at all. That's virtually impossible, and even if he did it, he would still probably lose. Even if Green scored 106 points, he'd still probably lose.

I'm still mathematically in it, but I have virtually no chance. I have to hope that Corey Brewer is completely shut down, because Scott is only 5 points away from me, and I have no players remaining. If Brewer scores 6 points, I'm toast.

So, it's all Scott. Hell, I doubt I'm even going to watch the rest of it. I've only watched it in spots lately anyway. It just hasn't been that fun. I guess Georgetown has the best opportunity to actually make this interesting.

Good luck to the Lady Tigers, currently leading #1 seed UConn by 10 in the first half.

No comments: